We recognise that every company is unique and will have specific challenges and requirements to achieve the learning and development of their staff to meet business goals. That's why Alpha UK Training provides flexible solutions that help our clients unlock the potential in their employees, whatever their unique situation may be.
We give you the power to customise training with a range of options to suit your needs. This option enables you to build your own training courses from scratch. Our learning consultants work together with you to develop customised learning content for your organisation.
Your e-Learning solution can be hosted on our dedicated servers or we can set the program up on a unique domain name, badged to suit your business.
e-Learning is one of the quickest and lowest costs ways for participants to develop basic understanding and to prepare them for further or advanced training so that Instructor-led-training becomes more effective.
Alpha e-Learning courses available online to organisations and their employees to ensure they have the basic understanding and to prepare them for further or advanced training.
- Administrative Essentials
- Business Planning
- Career Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Emotional Intelligence
- Human Resources
- Internet Marketing
- Job Search Skills
- Meeting and Event Management
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- Sales Training
- Supervisory and Management
- Talent Management
- Team Building
- Workplace Safety
- Microsoft Windows 7 and 8
- Microsoft Access 2007, 2010, and 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, and 2013
- Microsoft InfoPath 2010 and 2013
- OneNote 2007, 2010, and 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and 2013
- Microsoft Project 2010 and 2013
- Microsoft Publisher 2010 and 2013
- SharePoint Designer 2010 and 2013
- SharePoint Server 2010 and 2013
- Microsoft Visio 2010 and 2013
- Microsoft Word 2007, 2010,and 2013